Friday, June 14, 2013

My Learning process of guitar

Before learning to play guitar we must have interest on it.Many peoples play guitar for entertainment,fun and so on.The following step should be followed before learning to play guitar. A word which gives you a picture of strings, melodious music and calmness. It depends upon the people’s taste whether they like hard rock music or soft. I always liked music with soothing sound which gives you inspiration to do something .I always wanted to play one of them but didn’t have a chance until I met someone who has the same feelings and affection which I felt for the soothing sound of guitar. I expressed my feeling regarding the same and she agreed to teach me one of the easiest looking but very difficult instrument in the world “Guitar”.
To give a start I initially bought a 6 string acoustic guitar and started my journey. It was the first day of my class and was very excited to learn something which Santana used to play. But I forgot that “Rome was not built in a day” and I will not learn the same in my first class. So, I started with the basic chromatic exercise which she gave me to practice so that I get a hang of the tabs. I did the same thing for about 2 months and saw the difference in my playing. It was much faster and the sound was much clearer than ever before.   As time went by I learned many Tabs, Chords and some exercise as well to keep my fingers working. During my course of learning I started feeling more lively and energetic. It gave me a sense of purpose which improved my life mentally as well as spiritually. It gave me satisfaction of playing the rhythm, tone and melodies which eventually offered me the pleasure of making music as well.
It’s been about 3 years I have started my journey towards learning Guitar and I think there is much more to learn. I always think that there is something missing in all my performances. To achieve that I started learning more and playing more, this is not because I don’t play well but because the essential element in the study of music is a love and an appreciation of its sacredness. It’s an experience which gives you a

1 comment:

  1. I continuously continue coming to your website once more simply in case you have posted new contents.can one learn guitar online

    ReplyDelete