A wave of
calmness sweeped through my body then passed through my fingers. From
this, it gives me confidence to continue playing with endless vigor. My
fingers strummed and finished the last cord of the song and the fans
went wild. The lights center on us, the strobe lights go on, the violent
roars of the pyrotechnics rage throughout the arena, which absolutely
astound the audience. The drummer is tapping the cymbals, followed by
the bass guitarist who starts strumming lightly, then it's my Que. and I
blared it and then fans went nuts once again. I started headbanging my
head while making sure the fans saw my contacts that really look wicked
and demonic.
Friday, June 14, 2013
Electric guitar and my experience playing it
Electric Guitar is type of guitar which is played with the help of electricity.Nowadays electric guitar is played by big musical band in their concert,electric guitar helps to produce huge sound. One holds the electric guitar as one holds the
acoustic or bass guitar-by its strap. Not smothering nor mishandled but
respectively, with both hands. The electric guitar is not used for
horseplay. It is for strumming the cords. Like a drummiist, he waits and
when the time is right, he starts playing! The cords the cords that are
strumming drive the crowd of fans crazy. The crowd is jumping with
ferocity and vigor.Nevertheless, I am still
stuck with a sense of fear that I am in charge of my own fingers in
which I strum these cords. I am in control of the sound of which is
projected into the crazed crowd, and I have accepted the faith of the
band who has confidence that I will not make a mistake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment